We truly hope that you are safe and well during these unprecedented times. Following the latest government guidelines, we will be start operating again from the 4th July, you can make your booking online for any of our treatments in advance.
Although we have always worked within the highest standards of hygiene using hospital grade disinfectants, we are implementing some new infection control procedures to ensure your safety and that of ours.
- The therapist will always wear a mask and disposable gloves, disinfecting/washing hands before and after each client.
- Clients will be provided with hand sanitizer to be used before your treatment and at any time you request.
- All contact surfaces, including door handles, treatment couch and equipment will be sanitized with hospital grade disinfectant or isopropyl alcohol. All equipment that is not being used for the treatment will be covered.
- We will include a 15min gap between each client for proper sanitizing and disinfecting of the treatment room.
- All payments to be made by card and contactless whenever possible.
We work closely with professional bodies and will update our policy accordingly. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.